Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trying to Stay Cool

Hopefully everybody is trying to stay cool in the crazy heat. We have been spending a lot of time in our new pool and we have decided it was well worth the money. Sarah spends as much time in it as the girls do.
Last Friday Papa Mark took us to the I-Cubs game in Des Moines. It was Ava and Ella's first Cubs game and the were not that impressed. It is so funny coming from the baseball background that I have and trying to explain it to them. It makes me love my girls just that much more. All they wanted to do was eat and play in the water, which they did a lot of each. We had a great time; saw a win, which the big Cubs can't do this year, and some great fireworks at the end of the game. We might be back but without the girls this time. I will be back to Principal Park next week. My dad, brother, and I make it our annual trip to the State Baseball Tournament. We spend a whole day watching some great baseball. It is fun just to hang out with them, we don't get to do it that often anymore.
With that stay cool and safe.


Two of my 4 beautiful girls!!


View from our seats.


The girls playing in the water out in right field.

No comments: